Throughout the year, there are many group hockey development programs to choose from: power skating, hockey skills, checking, three-on-three and conditioning, etc. However, if a player is serious about reaching his or her short and long term hockey goals, they must consider one-on-one coaching.
There are many advantages of private/specialized one-on-one sessions, including:
- More personable – players receive closer attention
- Proper assessment of a player’s skills
- Customized on-ice programs to suit needs and abilities
- More hands on approach/input from parents/players
- More effective way to bridge the skill gap and speed up improvement process every time a player skates
- Times and dates determined by parents/players – better suited to a busy schedule (before and after school)
- Enhance hockey skills as well as life skills, self confidence and self esteem
- Qualified and experienced instruction to help achieve short and long term hockey goals
Benefits Outweigh Costs
- Concerns often addressed are:
- Programs are more expensive than group programs but the benefits outweigh the costs if a player/parent are serious about hockey advancement
- Can’t afford One-on-One? Get together 2 or 3 players of similar skill, age and desire from a club, team or neighborhood to help share the costs
- Participants experience guaranteed improvements and enjoyment – love of the game
Tucker Hockey Provides Proven One-on-One Coaching
Please call Rex Tucker at 403-244-5-37 to discuss potential programs, customized curriculums, hockey instruction and philosophies, schedules and rate structures.
Visit our website at www.tuckerhockey.com for more information.